Some people love Christmas movies, some love the fantastic meals with family and friends, some love presents, but for my wife... she just LOVES stockings! It must be all of the little gifts, well thought out, and stuffed together in an over-sized stocking. I get it of course, and end up spending just as much time finding things for her stocking as I do her regular presents. If you find yourself looking for that last minute gift perfect for a prepper (think tactical gear) than look no further! We have put in the work for you and compiled a list of the 25 best stocking stuffer ideas for the prepper, survivalist, or outdoorsman in your life! Nearly all of these gifts are under $20, but a few are just a bit more (under $25) - they are too good to not include on this list!
1) Bayite 4 inch Survival Ferror Rod Kit (link)
This awesome little fire starter comes with whistle and is always handy in a pinch!
- 9ft Paracord included, gives you a good grip and never comes off. Comes with a bayite Striker-Pro striker attached to the paracord, always be prepared to start a fire
- bayite 6 Striking Edges Striker-Pro striker is made from TOOL GRADE HSS STEEL and has a distinct hardness, maximizes a shower of hot sparks, no matter whether you prefer to use your left hand or right...
- Ferrocerium Rod Length:4"(10cm). Diameter: 3/8"(10mm). Large enough for a shower of sparks and small enough to carry
2) Travelambo Front Pocket Slim Wallet RFID Blocking (link)
The perfect gift for the guy who has everything! Slim down your wallet and protect against your information being stolen with RFID blocking technology.
- 1 YEAR QUALITY PROTECTION, our quality protection covers any defect caused during product production and delivery.
- SUPER MINIMALIST & SLIM: only 0.12" thick, sizing 3.3" X 4.1" X 0.12" extremely convenient to be carried around in your front or back pocket. 100% GENUINE LEATHER: soft and durable.
- RFID BLOCKING TESTED & APPROVED BY INDEPENDENT LAB TESTS. Our wallets have been tested for 13.56 MHz Frequency in which our credit cards, debit cards, driver license and ID cards operate. PLEASE...
3) SMOOTHERPRO Tactical EDC Pen (link)
Great little EDC pen - versatile, made for defense, a perfect addition to any stocking!
- Constructed with unbreakable aircraft aluminum metal alloy 6061-T6 material, balanced weight for writing and holding.
- Standard refills are commonly used in this pen like Parker, Fisher and Schneider that you can get anywhere super easy to exchange refills.
- Well buffed to avoid potential cut during your EDC use with extra strong pocket clip; Tungsten tip is used for glass breaker and tactical entry when emergency happened. Finely CNC machined body and...
4) Mountain House Freeze Dried Food Pouch (link)
Perfect to keep in a bug out bag, in your prepper stash, or even use when camping or hiking!
- Quick prep! Just add water to the pouch and you're good to go in less than 10 minutes, with no cleanup!
- Two and a Half 1-Cup servings
- Allergens: Milk, Wheat
5) RunningSnail Emergency Hand Crank AM/FM NOAA Survival Weather Radio (link)
The Running Snail emergency radio includes standard AM/FM but also NOAA weather bands to stay up to date during emergencies. Best of all, it does not require batteries and can be charged in 3 different ways: USB, hand crank, or solar charging! I have this in my house and it works great!
- New Design: 1000 mAh power bank for charging your iPhone & cellphone via Micro-USB cable directly, no need of adapter anymore;
- A Must For Emergency: Keep this AM/FM & NOAA weather radio with your family, get up to date with the latest weather and all hazard information for your area;
- More Than A Radio: Compact sized flashlight radio with 1W longer lasting powerful LED can be with you in camping, backpacking, hiking or any other outdoor activities;
6) Don't Die in the Woods Survival Tent / 2 Person Mylar Emergency Shelter (link)
Pretty awesome shelter made of mylar. Comes with paracord to build an A frame shelter plus a handy carrying case. This is a good addition to a glove box if you live somewhere cold where you could find yourself stranded in a ditch during a snow storm!
- TOUGHEST ULTRALIGHT EMERGENCY TENT ON EARTH – Our tear-resistant, extra-thick HeatFlex mylar is stronger and more flexible than ordinary mylar. With 425-lb strength paracord & reinforced tape seams,...
- “THESE SHOULD BE IN EVERY BACKPACK…” – your words, not ours. Designed for hiking, camping, and outdoor adventures to be ultralight, compact, with room for two adults. NASA-designed mylar is...
- SET UP IN A SNAP – Simply run the paracord through the tent and tie up between two trees. Use rocks or gear to anchor the corners, and climb in. Can also be used as an emergency sleeping bag,...
7) Tactical Holster with Military Molle Designed for EDC (link)
Great way to store your EDC items in your backpack or throw it in a glove box! Has a handy belt strap to attach if you find yourself on a hike and need to keep things readily available.
- Size: About 12 cm(Length)x 3.5 cm(Width)17 cm (Height)/4.72"x1.38"x6.69"
- It can be attached to a backpack or a belt and therefore fits snugly to your trouser's waist
- Multi pockets inside with a large capacity and many things can be put in.
8) Heavy Duty Folding Hand Saw (link)
A solid 11 inch blade on this folding saw means you can cut through some serious wood! Be sure to have one for your next camping or hiking trip!
- Durable SK-5 steel blade for efficient cutting during camping survival bushcraft landscaping and general yard work
- Heavy duty rugged 11" long blade helps you power through thick branches faster, 11" blade is ideal for cutting 6" - 7" diameter branches
- Aggressive staggered teeth ( 7 TPI ) allows ultra smooth and sharp sawing
9) Ultra Bright 10 Pack Glow Sticks (link)
Be sure to keep these handy in your room, in your garage or basement, and in your car. You never know when you might need some emergency lighting!
- MADE IN THE USA UNDER STRICT QUALITY GUIDELINES to ensure each light stick works without issue - guaranteed. Rest assured knowing you can trust SnapLight.
- PATENTED, LONG-LASTING FORMULATIONS provide high light output for up to 8 hours at a time to help you get the job done when electric light isn’t an option.
- GUARANTEED 5 YEAR SHELF LIFE AND INDIVIDUAL FOIL WRAPPING means SnapLight can be safely stored for years until the need arises without harm to the stick or components.
10) Hand Crank and Solar Powered Flashlight (link)
I personally have 3 of these in my house. They work great!
- 1. Emergency Army Green Hand Crank Torch, Built-In Rechargeable battery, conveniently generates power for more than 10 minutes’ lighting by 1 minute’s crank (basing one speed of two round per...
- 2. Solar panel as a back-up powering method absorbs all kinds of light, such as strong and medium sunlight, lamp light and more.
- 3. Ergonomic and rugged design is comfortable and secure to grip in hand. Perfect for daily, emergency and outdoor lighting.
11) Survival MultiTool Credit Card Sized (link)
Hope you never need to use this card, but if you do - you will be glad you have it!
- ★ CREDIT CARD SURVIVAL TOOL★ 22 Multi-Tools multifunctional uses on 1 Premium Wilderness Survival Card Wallet Sized Multitool! Survival Card Emergency Multitool has Multipurpose: Arrows for...
- ★ SURVIVAL TOOL CARD GIFT IDEA★ -Useful gift for Women, Mens, Dads, Fathers, Kids Survival Gear, - Fishing Hunting Survival Kit , Rations Gear, Emergency Survival Kit, Hunting Trips Tools, Fishing...
- ★FREE EBOOK ON WILDERNESS SURVIVAL AVAILABLE! ★ FREE Downloadable ebook -PLUS free Downloadable 22 in 1 Multipurpose Functions List available for easy Multitool Functions Identification (*Can be...
12) 40 Different Non-GMO Vegetable Seed Survival Garden (link)
Be prepared in case you ever need to grow your own food! This packet comes with 32 varieties of vegetables to get things started.
- Set includes 43 lightly assorted Vegetable and Herb seeds!
- All Seeds are Heirloom, 100% Non-GMO!
- High Germination Rate within 7-14 days
13) Camping Light Bulbs 4 Pack (link)
Great for camping or around the home. Once you have these, you are certain to find that you want more!
- ※Multicolor Camping lights: The package including 4 different color camping lights,Orange, Blue, Red & Green, making camping,Hiking and fishing life colorful and wonderful,all 4 colors look funny...
- ※Portable Hanging LED Tent Bulb: One Carabiner will be included in the package,the exquisite shape, lightweight and small size LED camping bulb can easily hang on the backpack, tent, tree branch...
- ※150 Lumens Bright Tent Lights: 150 lumens bright & wide ample light can offer a moderate light and illuminate a much larger area around it than flashlight, special frosted finishing on light cover...
14) SAS Survival Handbook - The Ultimate Guide to Surviving Anywhere (link)
Great addition to any Prepper library! This book has nearly 600 pages with step-by-step instructions on how to survive anything!
15) Vigilant Trails Pocket Survival Snares (link)
In a survival situation - when the stores are closed, this handy kit can keep you alive! It comes in a small tin and provides the ultimate backup plan for survivalists.
- Silent, Always Working and All Weather, Intended for Most North American Small Game Species Under 20-25 Pounds
- Includes Three Small Game Snares with Micro Locks, Wire to be Used for Anchoring or Construct Simple Wire Snares, One Metal Carry Case and Credit Card Sized Trapping Instructions
- Easily Carried and Packed. Weighs Less Than Five Ounces, Fits Into A Shirt Pocket
16) LifeStraw Personal Water Filter (link)
Always a best seller, this handy tool provides for instant water filtration. No need to have bulky or expensive equipment when you can have this for an emergency. (Also great for hiking or camping in more remote areas)
- Perfect for your family and friends to use during camping, hiking and backpacking or for your emergency kits at your home, car and office
- This official LifeStraw personal water filter will provide 792 gallons (3,000 liters) of safe drinking water without using chemicals, iodine
- Removes 99.9999% of bacteria including Escherichia coli (e-coli), campylobacter, vibrio cholera, pseudomonas aeruginosa, shigella, salmonella
17) Emergency Multi-Tool with Hammer and Axe (link)
Not many multi-tools include a hammer, and axe, and pliers! This is a great piece to have handy when it matter most.
- ✅PERFECT GIFT: This Camping tools is the perfect gift for Christmas day, birthday, father day, Valentine's day, unique gifts for your family members, friends and colleagues, stocking stuffer for...
- ✅COMPACT & PORTABLE: Dimensions of 16 in 1 camping multitool is: 6.7" X 3.5" X 0.9" and weight is 15 Oz. Camping gear is made with Stainless Steel and wood, comes with a solid nylon pouch for easy...
- ✅CAMPING MULTITOOL: Foldable portable survival tools for camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, outdoor and more, Used for adventure travel, nailing tents during outdoor activities, fishing, cutting...
18) Adventure Medical Emergency First Aid Kit (link)
Great investment piece for your car or bedside.
- The Easy Care organization system organizes contents by injury into clearly-labeled pocket
- Stop bleeding quickly with the trauma pad
- The external kit map shows where supplies are located
19) Schrade SCAXE10 - 11 inch Full Tang Hatchet (link)
Ok this one may be hard to fit in a stocking, but can you imagine their face when they see this kick ass Hatchet hanging out? Check out a few other options here (some more expensive though).
- Dimensions: 11.1 inch (28.1 centimeter) overall length with a blade length of 3.6 inches (9 centimeter) and a weight of 1 pounds 5.9 ounces
- Durable: Blade is made of reliable 3Cr13 S.S with a black, rubber wrapped handle
- Dependable: Quick and easy access with the convenient black thermoplastic belt sheath
20) SUUNTO A-10 Field Compass (link)
Using a compass and map accurately is a serious skill! Be sure your loved one has the best with SUUNTO! Perfect for hiking, camping, or emergency situations.
21) Bushcraft 101: A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival (link)
A great field guide to help you make the most of a backcountry trip or survival situation. When SHTF, you will want this book!
- Bushcraft 101 A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival
- Canterbury, Dave (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
22) UCO Stormproof Match Set (link)
Let's be honest. Sometimes starting a fire can be really hard. This kit includes long lasting storm proof matches designed to get just about anything burning.
- Includes 25 windproof and waterproof matches, 3 strikers and match case that can hold up to 40 matches
- Matches are easy to light, will burn up to 15 seconds each and will relight after being submerged in water
- Waterproof, durable ABS plastic case floats and keeps contents dry and protected; external, integrated, and replaceable striker for easy lighting
23) Perfect Point Throwing Knife Set (link)
Nice 3 piece set with nylon sheath for safe and easy transport.
24) Professional Slingshot from Wisdoman, includes 50 Steel Balls (link)
Imagine the smile when your loved one pops a soda can in the backyard on their first shot! This slingshot provides loads of fun and has real world survival situation benefits as well.
25) Diroca Outdoor Paracord Bracelet (link)
This paracord bracelet packs a ton of punch for its small size. Tons of survival gear wrapped into the paracord, but still stylish for EDC. Check out other options here.
- HEAVY DUTY: 550 Reflective Paracord, Made of military grade, high quality, ultra strong 7-strand 550lb paracord. Whistle, Knife and Compass are Corrosion Resistance and Anti-Aging Resistance.
- A MUST HAVE CAMPING GEAR FOR EVERY ONE: Feel Safe by keeping the Emergency Essentials in One Survival Kit. Great gift for Outdoor Adventurers, Military Personnel, Campers, Hikers, Hunters or even...
- VERSATILE 19 in 1: Suitable & adjustable for wrist sizes that measure between 7-9 inches - High Quality & Tested Compass, 550 Reflective Paracord Bracelet Waving (7 inner strands) 11 - 12 ft, Extra...